Dr Srinivas Pingali
Mahindra University School of Management
Srinivas has received several teaching awards. For his doctoral thesis, he received an ISB- E&Y grant for the year 2021.
Srinivas is a well-regarded expert in the area of Digital Transformation and is a regular speaker at public forums. He has conducted several corporate programs on digital transformation and entrepreneurship.
In his corporate career, Srinivas has the unique distinction of never holding a role that existed before he created it.
- Executive Fellow in Management, Indian School of Business
- MBA, University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
- Tech, Chemical Engineering, Osmania University College of Technology
In his prior role, Srinivas was a Professor of Practice at the Indian Institute of Management, Udaipur, India. He was part of the team that set up the Digital Enterprise Management program.
Srinivas has spent close to three decades in global corporations such as Tata Group, ITC and Accenture and entrepreneurial ventures such as Spectramind and Quatrro, where he was member of the founding team.
- Pingali, S., Shah, G. and Rovenpor, J. (2019), Rethinking Quatrro’s execution strategy: capturing the small and medium-sized enterprise market, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, Vol. 9 No. 4
- Shah, G., Pingali, S. Grotto, A., One Woman Campaign: Inculcating a Culture of Gender Equity in an Emerging Market, Case Research Journal (NACRA), 2020
- Pingali, S., Shah G., Digital Transformation of TSG from a B2B to a B2C company, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 2020
- Pingali S., Korem JR., Dhanashree Agro: Transforming a “Farmer First” model, Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies, 2021
- Pingali S., Warudkar H., Pedada K., Divami Design Labs – Rebuilding a Software Product with User-Centric Design, ISB Case Study
- SR Pingali, S Prakash, JR Korem, Digital Transformation Strategies: Theory and Practice, SAGE Texts, 2021
- Mukhopadhyay, S., Pingali, S., & Satyam, A. (2021). Selling IT: The Science of Selling, Buying, and Deal-Making (1st ed.). Routledge India.
- Pingali, S. R., Rovenpor, J., & Shah, G. (2017). From outsourcing to best-sourcing? The global search for talent and innovation. In Human capital and innovation (pp. 161-191). Palgrave Macmillan, London.
His current focus for research includes:
- Digital Transformation of SMEs and traditional enterprises Entrepreneurship