ANAROCK Capital Advisors
During his 17 years stint at JLL, he created a robust platform focussing on client delivery and positioned JLL as India’s market leader in Capital Markets. With equal intensity and expertise, Shobhit also oversaw JLL’s hospitality business and helped various large hospitality chains with Asset Monetisation and Fund Raising. His in-depth knowledge about the sector and deep-rooted relationship with developers and capital providers have resulted into multi-billion dollar deals.
At ANAROCK Capital, Shobhit will steer the strategic direction through the various investment verticals to ensure that ANAROCK’s core philosophy of technology enabled investor-centric decision-making continues to serve the best interest of it’s clients.
– Diploma in Financial Management, NMIMS Mumbai (2003 – 2004)
– Masters in Planning (Urban Planning), SPA New Delhi (1998 – 2000)
– Bachelor of Engineering (Construction), CEPT Ahmedabad (1993 – 1998)
– Member, Institute of Town Planners India (ITPI) Regis. No. 2002/40
– Member, National Committee on Construction Finance set up by CREDAI